Tuesday, December 28, 2010

CD23

Maybe I should have started on CD1 of my next cycle, instead I will update you on all happenings since then.

I started AF December 6, 2010, lasted for 5 days, the last being spotting. TMI? Yeah that's how this blog is rolling.

Should have ovulated December 18th on CD13.

My cycle has been a little wonky since my miscarriage (7w5d) in June.

I bought OPK's this month and sort of used them, I will do better next cycle.

2 days ago I started taking my (from my pregnancy) leftover Prenavite (prenatal vitamins) and decided to start taking L-Arginine in powder form from Forever Young.

My cycle has been approximately 29, 28 & 25 days long the past 3 months.

I have started (last week) using my Wii fit. Last night I did 1:02 hours of strength training, yoga, and the super hula hoop game. I am a champion at the hula hoop game.

I was meditating during O this month, I need to start again.

Today I feel AF like symptoms but that's really just me looking to deep into my symptoms. I feel this blog will help me keep track of all my crazy, and maybe be a little therapeutic.

No comments:

Post a Comment