Tuesday, January 4, 2011

CD1

AF is here. Happy I can move on, pissed I'm not pg. Continuing my other blog, reading/reviewing books for another website, and working out.

I had a sick infant in daycare today, like really sick, didn't sleep, had a hard time eating, pretty much screamed in my ear ALL DAY. Sure I was and am super exhausted and a little burnt out, but for the first time I felt worse for this baby than I did for me having to endure her wrath.

I am usually a super.... selfish person. It was weird and nice and a little refreshing to care about someone more than myself.


Don't get me wrong, when her mom picked her up I was happy and singing her praises, also wishing her luck. Not that I would mind staying up with my own child sick at night, or enduring her screams all day - well - not as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment