Saturday, January 1, 2011

CD27

13 DPO I think. My OPK had O on Saturday Dec 18th, I didn't get O pains or crazy CM until Dec 19th and I had O pains at 6pm.

Doubt that I am pg, took a HPT (dollar store) yesterday before I went to my NYE party, more like a "to drink or not to drink" test (from now on will be called TDONTD test), any-who, in the morning that puppy was negativo.

I haven't retested today because, well, I am hungover from said NYE party, and I don't want to ruin the first day of 2011 with tears or frustration.

Of course I have gotten 3 stories from 3 different friends who took their own TDONTD test and all were negatives, they went and partied hard and of course 3 days later got their positive test. Blah blah blah.

We went to SoCal on Friday and picked up some wholesale phone cases, luckily I have been keeping myself occupied listing them on eBay and stalking that website, instead of babycenter.

 One of my favorite of the cases we bought.

I do not know when I will test again, it won't be today. We are off until Jan 4th, I am sure pure boredom will have me testing either Sunday or Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment